Data Performance Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re – consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics, Economics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration and other related fields
- Relevant experience working with big data, data management, and data performance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in an agile environment
- Adept at queries, report writing, and data visualization
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate analytical and statistical concepts and results
- Quick learner with uncanny ability to pick up new technologies, tools, processes, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
What we'd love to see:
- Exposure to Tableau, SQL, Ab Initio, MS Office Suite including strong Excel skills
Impact You'll Make:
The Data Performance team is part of TransUnion’s Data Strategy Business Unit and our key objectives are continuous improvement of the database and equipping internal areas and external customers with insights needed to gain maximum value from our core asset, credit data. TransUnion's data quality is monitored, measured, and reported on at all stages of the data’s lifecycle and trends and insights are published via data quality dashboards.
In addition to daily monitoring and reporting activities, the Data Performance team also provides services to other TransUnion business groups, including: data analysis, data processing solutions/rule design, data matching & linking analyses and, product consulting/engineering for new and enhanced product offerings.
Some of the key functions you will focus on include:
- Data Analysis - interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Data Performance Testing – conducting detailed shift and score analyses for all major data events which potentially impact consumers and customers.
- Data quality investigations – investigating and researching data anomalies identified from internal monitoring or direct customer inquiries
- Data Insights - identify valuable data sources, analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns, and propose solutions to business challenges
- Attribute review – assist with defining and creating attributes for our various customers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.