Data & Reporting Analyst at Motorola Solutions
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewNorth America Credit Team
- Unique opportunity to drive decision making for a Fortune 500 public traded company
- Assists the credit team with reporting analytics on accounts receivable, cash collection, recurring upper management reports, and ad hoc requests
- Reporting to the North America AR lead, helping shape collection activity for the largest region of the company
- Inquisitive, detail oriented, accurate, comfortable working with large data sets
- Proactively seeking trends, issues, improvement opportunities and owning changes and messaging
- Building custom database queries to address queries from business users
- Implement new metrics from existing data, striving to improve data quality
- Insightful analytics and recommendations to Sr. Management
- Responsibility for cash reporting to Corporate
- Great introductory role into MSI, chance to learn the business and the systems and interact with a large number of people
- Strong Excel skill set, to include Vlookups, Sumifs, pivot tables, etc.
- Knowledge in creating macros a strong plus
- Tableau training and knowledge a strong plus
- Finance background not required but an interest in finance and a skill with numbers is a must.
- Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Mathematics, Engineering or Business related field
- 2+ years of relevant business work experience
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.