As a member of our team you’ll:
- Craft experiments that drive engagement and other goals.
- Work with both structured and unstructured data from our platform.
- Investigate ways to demonstrate our conversational data with other types of data from our platform.
- Work with customers and product owners to identify business problems.
- Visualize results efficient to tell a narrative using data.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to seek problems and optimize the product.
- Work within a collaborative environment.
- Experiment, evaluate, and recommend new technologies and innovative approaches that are appropriate for our business needs.
- Bachelors degree in Analytics/Data Science/Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Data Science or Machine Learning
- Strong Math skills: statistics, probability, calculus, and linear algebra.
- Experience with the Python data science stack and at least one deep learning framework (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc).
- Experience with NLP methodologies such as word vectorisation, document embedding/similarity, topic modelling, and classification.
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills
- Understanding of the scientific process and experiment design.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Ability to provide thought leadership around machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Python skills: Modules, Objects/Classes, package installation
- Familiarity with SQL queries and relational databases.
- A close attention to detail in all aspects of your work
Some nice to haves:
- Master’s degree in Analytics/Data Science/Computer Science or related field. (preferred)
- Experience with Digital Marketing domain, Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS preferred), clusters, etc.
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, or other document data stores.
- Solid understanding of PyTorch 1.0+
- Familiarity with sophisticated NLP methodologies such as question answering, summarisation, generative text approaches, and Transformer models.