“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” Chris Cartwright – President of United States Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- A team dedicated to evaluation of new data sources to enable and improve TransUnion’s vast array of risk and identity based products.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree with major in Business, Data Sciences, Economics, or related area.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience analyzing data in Big Data platforms using SQL/Hive/Spark with a strong understanding of relational databases including loading and querying the data.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and techniques to analyze huge volume of data to derive business insights.
- Good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to summarize the analysis results to a business audience.
We’d love to see:
- Inquisitive and innovative thinker with an analytical mind.
- Knowledge of analytical languages such as R, Python.
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Ab Initio.
- Familiarity with visualization tools like Tableau.
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days, you’ll understand: data evaluation methodology, tools and techniques that are being used to perform data analysis, review existing data sources at TransUnion and start to analyze data based on product needs of various business verticals.
- Beyond 90 days, you’ll begin to drive data evaluations, summarize results and communicate the findings to the stakeholders in a timely manner.
- In this role you’ll be working with a team that is central to the process of acquisition of new data sources at TransUnion. You will be working on multiple projects simultaneously. Work will involve application of technical, business and project management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.