Digital Analytics Lead
Purpose of this Role:
This critical role partners with Digital Marketing and Technology teams to set and execute the analytics and digital data management strategy for our organization. This role has distinct ownership of digital testing and analytics that will inform the organization’s focus on where we develop and scale digital tactics to optimize online revenue and engagement.
• Own and execute the digital analytics roadmap for the organization; set the plan for the organization and execute initiative-specific analysis.
• Partner with Technology teams in shared ownership of digital data management, key data sources include our website data layer, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics.
• Own the digital testing plan for the organization, which includes prioritization, test design, and KPIs.
• Set A/B test goals and own the definitive view of digital initiative’s impact to revenue and engagement; advise on digital strategies based on projected impact to the business.
• Lead the organization’s digital reporting and data visualization; create output that can facilitate discussions at any level across the organization
• Advance the organization’s dashboarding and data visualization capabilities; advise on new data visualization tools to expand user self-service across the organization
• Advise on CRM opportunity areas; partner with Digital Marketing on CRM testing and execution
Competencies for success in this role:
• Strong business insight – a strong understanding of the levers that drive this business and deliver value for our consumers and sales consultants; prioritize your focus and strategic recommendations based on impact to the business.
• Technology and data savviness – expertise in the data and technology related to optimizing online conversion and engagement; advise on data and technology needs that best fit our business; thrives in a close partnership with Technology teams.
• Manages complexity – identifies where we can take complexity out of the business; translates complex data into digestible and actionable insights for any audience in the organization.
• Cultivates innovation – brings an innovative approach to the areas that you lead; seeks out an innovative approach on both small and large scale initiatives.
• Balances stakeholders – thrives in a collaborative environment; can balance and prioritize the needs of multiple stakeholders; earns credibility with internal partners by finding the best solutions for the business.
• Expertise in digital analytics platforms including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Deep experience with data visualization tools including Tableau; creates intuitive output and supports growing user self-sufficiency across the organization.
• Proficiency with SQL, R, AWS, and Salesforce.com is a big plus.