DIR, PERFORMANCE ANALYTICS
We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE CLIENT & MEDIA SERVICES TEAM:
The Client and Media Services teams consist of Media Specialists (planners & buyers), Ad Operations Specialists, Performance Analysts, and Media Associates. Together, they partner with the Client Development team to develop, execute, and analyze campaigns by Centro’s agency and brand partners, while keeping Raving Fan service at the center of everything that they do.
- Be an analytic leader at in the region in advocating for the use of data & analysis to improve on our performance-based solutions and programs for clients
- Be an expert in the use of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data to improve results
- Advise team and clients on identifying campaign key performance indicators (KPIs), tracking methodologies and delivery of outputs focusing on the metrics and KPIs that are critical to brand and acquisition goals of the client
- Serve as the expert on Performance Analytics processes, platforms, capabilities, and solutions within the region. Guide client and campaign analytics discussions with a focus on service, quality, and performance
- Bring an awareness of best practices for data consumption, analytical theory and processes for your team and clients
- Ensure that all required systems or tools to enable data collection, optimization, and measurement are flawlessly deployed on all campaigns
- Manage the internal workflow of campaign analytics, from measurement plan setting through to launch, execution and everything in between. Train, socialize, document processes internally, and enforce policies to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and ‘Raving Fan’ customer service
- Take ownership of analytics for complex campaigns, key accounts, or new business, and manage overflow as necessary
- Attend client meetings, present analytical findings and deliver recommendations for business renewal and growth
- Provide the regional teams with tactical support and help to quickly see issues through to a resolution; work with Advanced Analytics team on processes, training and knowledge sharing
- Perform team and client audits to ensure the highest quality optimization strategy and measurement accuracy
- Proactively identify gaps in reporting, optimizing and overall analytics within the region, and suggest, implement, and train on any needed adjustments
- Own all training materials and educational opportunities for Performance Analytics staff within the region; ensure that materials are current and meet the needs of staff, while leading regular educational sessions for teams
- Regularly train Sales and Media teams on process, best practices, and capabilities
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with assigned team, provide actionable feedback that fosters career growth & motivation, addressing personnel conflicts and performance issues confidently, and in a timely manner
- Work with other department Directors to ensure team cohesiveness, revenue growth and retention, quality, and collaboration
- Stay on top of industry trends, best practices, and general measurement and ad serving capabilities
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.