”TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.”
-Chris Cartwright, President US Info Services, CEO Administration
What We'll Bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What You'll Bring:
- Master’s or PhD degree in statistics, applied mathematics, financial mathematics, engineering, operations research, or another highly quantitative field. A track record of academic excellence.
- At least two (2) years of professional experience performing analytic work in Financial Services or related industries.
- Multiple examples of demonstrated success in client-facing roles over a period of at least two (2) years.
- Advanced programming skills; mastery of a statistical language such as R or SAS; experience using other programming and data manipulation languages (SQL, Hive, Pig, Python, C/C++, Java); proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Atlanta or Chicago-based position, up to 25% international travel required.
What We'd Prefer To See:
- Strong understanding of statistical tools and their application to our business, as well as principles of cost/benefit analysis, risk management, marketing and operations.
- Capable of thinking innovatively. Eager and able to drive change through influencing skills.
- Operates with little supervision in a complex and dynamic, matrixed environment.
- International experience and familiarity with foreign languages preferred.
- Experience working with credit bureau data and solutions preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days, you’ll work with our regions to take inventory of custom analytic tools and prioritize efforts to migrate or incorporate into our global toolkit.
- Beyond 90 days, you’ll support key global analytic initiatives, working closely with the regions to ensure analytics best practices are in place and support regional teams with proactive analytics and new product development.
- You’ll establish and maintain effective working relationships with regional teams within TransUnion.
- You’ll apply your project management skills, statistical expertise, and knowledge of credit data and analytical resources to determine scope, design, development of data requirements and specifications, statistical analysis or mathematical modeling, summarize results for high-level presentations, in partnership with regional analytical groups, and ensure that deliverables are in accordance with stakeholder expectations and business needs within time and cost constraints.
- You’ll become an expert in credit dynamics, competitive position, and market needs in the regions you support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.