If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc.
- Exercises business knowledge and solid understanding of Oracle applications to define system designs that meet both business and end-user needs.
- Writes/reviews functional specification documents for conversions, interfaces and extension.
- Researches solutions and coordinates the remediation of deficiencies.
- Provides recommendations and solutions to business requests and problems.
- Assists business with acceptance testing of final project results.
- Understands the configurations for project and portfolio management products.
- Supports end-to-end business process testing of the Unifier application prior to end-user acceptance testing.
- May work at various unanticipated locations within the same metropolitan statistical area.
Bachelor of Science + 3 years experience.
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.