Jr. Application Security Analyst (Remote) at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Jr. Application Security Analyst will report to the Manager of Security Architecture and will be responsible for assessing and understanding the security posture and attack surface of DFIN products, and for assistance in the assessment and development of the appropriate security controls.
- Working closely with development teams to assess the security posture/risk of the product features being developed
- Perform architectural risk analysis, threat modeling, secure design and source code review
- Incorporate security tools/tasks into automated product development and deployment lifecycle (SAST/DAST/IAST integration into CI/CD pipeline)
- Participate in development of the DFIN Application Security Standards, best practices and associated metrics
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 or more years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience and education
- Self-driven, highly motivated with a strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of modern CI/CD pipelines including tools and technologies such as GitHub or others
- Understanding of OWASP security concepts and common application security risks, such as XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, Cookie Manipulation, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental application security building blocks such as: authentication, authorization, data validation, encryption, exception handling and logging
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable aaccommodation by sending an email to [email protected]