Jr. Clinical Data Abstractor
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for Jr. Data Abstractors (JDAs) to join our rapidly growing clinical data team. JDAs will be responsible for reviewing clinical records, structuring key data elements and helping to ensure that clinicians who treat cancer patients have access to meaningful data and insights.
- Extract, structure and analyze data to construct the foundation of a cancer genomics database
- Work with multiple data sources to extract information to pull into various reports
- Maintain highest quality standards through rigorous QA process to identify and correct mistakes and inconsistencies in abstracted data
- BS or MS degree in Genetics, Molecular Genetics, Cancer Biology, or Biology preferred
- 0-3 years work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints
- Proficient in Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work in an agile and expanding team environment
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt quickly