Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but medical care providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of the data. Here at Tempus, we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of cancer lies in the deep understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and in identifying treatments based on both clinical and genomic data.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem that will redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are building a scientific operations team who are passionate and focused on developing state of the art techniques to processing and creating and interpreting vast amounts of genomic and molecular data. You will collaborate with product, research, and business development teams to develop the most advanced sequencing and analysis platform in cancer care.
- Extract, structure and analyze data to construct and maintain the Tempus cancer genomics knowledge database (KDB)
- Work with the clinical team and medical leadership to review evidence used in clinical reports
- Help to build a process around creating and powering an automated therapy recommendation engine
- MS in Biology with concentration in Genetics, cancer biology, Pharmacology or Molecular Biology with experience in literature annotation
- BS in Biology with concentration Genetics, cancer biology, Pharmacology or Molecular Biology related discipline with 2 years experience in literature annotation
- Experience with critical literature review and familiarity with human mutation databases, genome browsers, and oncology therapies.
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail, excellent communication and writing skills