Knowledge Manager at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Knowledge Manager is responsible for executing a knowledge management strategy, curating and promoting knowledge, and maintaining knowledge systems and content at Strata. This role will work cross-functionally to develop the company’s first knowledge management program. In their day to day work, our first Knowledge Manager will:
- Streamline and maintain a knowledge management system in alignment with business needs and culture.
- Capture knowledge to improve decision making and learning.
- Establish and manage knowledge management processes.
- Champion knowledge management best practices.
- Guide and enforce quality standards for knowledge content.
- Discover and divest obsolete knowledge.
- Facilitate the organization of social networks and communities of practice to facilitate knowledge sharing and capture.
- Promote knowledge management programs and gain utilization of knowledge content.
- Create and evaluate performance metrics.
- Analyze the effectiveness of knowledge management programs and implement improvements
- Work in partnership cross functionally with all teams
- Evaluate and use technology to aid in knowledge management process
- Manage projects and report out status to key stakeholders
- Educate new and existing staff on knowledge management systems, tools, processes, and best practices
- Establish governance/steering committee
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Business, Social Science, Computer Science, Information Technology)
- 5+ years of experience managing knowledge systems for software and service companies
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, high emotional intelligence
- Strong attention to detail and project management experience
- Ability to lead through the ambiguity associated with working in a dynamic, fast-paced, high growth organization
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)