Lead Software Engineer - Data & Analytics
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Donnelley Financial Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Data and Analytics Team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is can develop innovative solutions to solve internal and client needs. This candidate will be working with a diverse development team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Developing software for our cloud infrastructure to facilitate the extraction, migration, and communication of complex financial data sets with internal systems
- Writing thorough automated test cases, providing coverage from both a unit testing and integrated end-to-end testing perspective
- Developing an API layer for various data systems
- Working closely with internal and external clients to onboard users onto proprietary systems and identify opportunities to extend current systems to support new clients
- Participating in Requirements Gathering and Analysis meetings with Team Members, Internal Customers, and Stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task on multiple work streams, while maintaining organization and effective communication
- Developing, maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting data solutions, including Database Development and ETL / Data Migration Development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience
- 2+ years development experience with C#
- 2+ years database development skills – SQL Server preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of SOLID Principles
- Understanding of REST API structure
- Exposure to cloud services – Azure is a big plus
- Troubleshooting of complex data solutions
- Comfortable with Agile processes
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Exposure to ETL / Data Integration is a plus
- Exposure to Python is a plus
- Experience authoring technical and functional documentation
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]