Logistics Operations Analyst at Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is searching for an Logistics Operations Analyst to join our Operations team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?You:
As our new Logistics Operations Analyst II, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, and to facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. You have a high attention to detail and enjoy making sure everything is in perfect order. You have excellent problem-solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude that makes you happy to come into work every single day. Finally, you love a challenge and you are ready to take on new obstacles and help build our extraordinary operations team.What You Will Do:
- Handle allocation of orders and transmission to the distribution center.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities to support the fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Manage Meraki's shipping email inbox.
- Troubleshoot orders in ERP and Middleware AKA transmission systems.
- Lead daily communications with 3PL
- Craft daily internal and 3PL reconciliation reports
- Work with carriers to resolve domestic and international shipping challenges
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree is required.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team preferred.
- Experience with shipping, carriers, and forwarders.
- Excellent organization and communications skills (phone, email, meetings).
- MS Excel skills are required (pivots, basic formulas, and VLOOKUP).
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics GP, or other CRM,ERP,WMS systems preferred.
- Validated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High Attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.