Manager of Clinical Research Navigation
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and intellectually curious Manager of Clinical Research Navigation to join our team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as an essential link between clinical laboratory, clinical research team and treating physicians.
- Utilize data to identify and pre-screen oncology clinical research candidates.
- Responsible for outreach to applicable oncologists and care teams, informing of patient/trial opportunities.
- Responsible for tracking all matched oncology patients.
- Liaise with internal operations, physicians and industry/clinical research leaders .
- Bachelor of science in nursing or bachelor’s degree in a life science
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with complex oncology trials and patient pre-screening
- Oncology experience
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to travel
- Experience working with clinical and/or genomic data
- Patient navigation experience
- Trial recruitment