WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
You love everything about data and want to share your passion with others. You have no problem diving into data; cleaning it, transforming it, analyzing it, visualizing it, and using it to tell stories. You want to coach others and ensure your team meets its goals. You have a vision of how our team and department can influence the company strategy.WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify and develop reports and analysis needed by the business
- Analyze billions mobile and digital messaging data points
- Be in the weeds pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and transforming raw data into insightful findings
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of an Analytics team that follows a scrum format.
- Coach your staff and assist in their career development.
- Work with key stakeholders you’re assigned from various departments to develop plans for new analyses and tools that will help them meet their goals
- Uncover new opportunities for the team to make an impact within Braze
- Establish and enforce department standards and process
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in BI, Data Analysis, and Data Modeling
- Experience with SQL experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience with Programming and/or Scripting Languages (Python, R, Java, VBA, C#, C++, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, DataBricks)
- Demonstrated Project Management Experience
- Experience Managing a team of 3+ analytics professionals
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analysis techniques
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
- Can manage multiple projects while juggling various stakeholders
- Experience working with Agile and Kanban frameworks
- Experience working with Customer Success, Product Marketing, and/or Product teams
- Experience with Amplitude, Mixpanel, Pendo
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.