Market & Competitive Research Analyst
Everspring will bring your business and education experience together to help us explore new business opportunities and help shape future business strategy.
Our Analytics and Business Operations team works on cross-functional projects to deliver insights and drive key projects for Everspring's future direction. The team is comprised of analytically-savvy problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced environment, and who are driven to make a high impact within our organization.
As part of this team, our Market & Competitive Research Analyst will explore and evaluate business and partner opportunities, identify target students and competitive positioning, and evaluate student and faculty satisfaction. This position is a dynamic opportunity for someone who can conduct market and competitive research using internal and external data sources to produce analysis and frame relevant findings. The Research Analyst must have an ability to embrace change, a passion and drive for results, and a love for asking ‘why’ and learning about new things.
Strategic Initiatives – Drive key business priorities
- Evaluate new business opportunities
- Partner identification
- Program selection
- Marketing strategy and performance
Business Analysis – Support strategic and operational analysis and new projects across all aspects of the business
- Evaluate student and faculty satisfaction
- Support operating reviews to improve business performance
- Provide support for analytical performance reports that drive operational decision making
- Act as a key member of the analytics team in the development of analytical insights and capabilities to ensure alignment to business strategies and outcomes
- Bachelor's degree required, preference for majors demonstrating strong analytical and reasoning skills
- 1+ years’ experience in a research and analytical role. Consulting, startup or similar experience is valued.
- Superior analytical, communication, and influencing skills
- Able to define projects and deliver results on key initiatives with limited oversight
- Support process improvement discussions with stakeholders informed by analytical insight
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Adept at working in cross functional teams
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
Everspring is an equal opportunity employer