About the role:
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to be a part of the leading FinTech companies in Chicago? Come join Enova as the Market Intelligence Analyst to help bring fast, trustworthy credit to consumers and businesses. Enova is searching for an analyst with experience working with market research and examining competitor products and marketing. In this role you will engage with senior leadership, product managers, marketing and engineering to conduct analysis in support of decision-making based on market trends, industry analysts, customer preferences, and competitive dynamics.
What you'll be doing:
- Gather and integrate information and analyses on markets, competitors, and customers to inform business decisions; make this information easily accessible for the business.
- Provide insights on competitor strategies, including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis.
- Provide analyses for business planning efforts, and effectively communicate insights to senior leaders and team members across Enova.
- Prepare industry, market and competitive intelligence assessments, with business implications and actionable recommendations, and present to each businesses four times a year.
- Monitor and report market and competitor events and implications.
- Conduct market sizing and market opportunity analysis.
- Identify and analyze new business opportunities in existing, adjacent or new markets and businesses.
- Contribute to the execution of market, competitor, and customer research and conduct analysis to identify opportunities for Enova businesses to win in the market.
- Conduct primary and secondary research
- Develop/design research approaches that fit business issues; work across the product journey (marketing, product design and customer experience)
- Complete all steps of research studies – example design approach, program survey, analyze data, and present to leadership
- Gather information from the business and industry to support primary market research across target audiences.
- Identify and study secondary data sources and produce analysis that can be used to develop comprehensive market, customer and competitive insights.
We're excited about you if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, or business.
- 2+ years of experience in market intelligence or financial/management/strategy consulting, preferably with some financial services experience.
- Strong analytic skills and expert knowledge of tools like Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, statistical software, and Microsoft SQL Server a plus.
- Solid understanding of survey-based research, quantitative skills and mastery of key tools for competitive intelligence and big data analysis; Knowledge of Qualtrics or willingness to learn the Qualtrics platform.
The Marketing Team:
Enova’s marketing department owns the brand identity, customer acquisition, and customer engagement efforts for Enova’s portfolio of brands which serve consumer and small business market segments in the US and Brazil. We invest in a robust marketing mix which includes offline (TV, radio, print), partner marketing, digital (Programmatic, CTV, Social), and direct marketing tactics (mail, email, SMS) to drive new customer growth and deepen customer engagement. We’ve built a data driven, test and learn culture where individuals at all levels own programs that have a measurable, bottom line impact. Individuals who value solving problems, continuous learning, and collaborating with colleagues across product, analytics, and operations will find infinite opportunities to broaden their skill set and grow their career by rotating through brands and functions within marketing or even the broader Enova organization.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.