Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for an NLP Data Validation Engineer who is versatile and detail oriented. Someone who can devise repeatable programmatic checks within an NLP model development ecosystem to ensure data integrity, coherency and play a key role in expanding our truth data set.
What You Will Do:
- Great attention to details, experience with NLP data pipelines, keen on building repeatable checks for data consistency
- Manage, maintain and refine truth label data (gold and silver), having full understanding of methodologies used to derive them.
- Track models versions and performance, understand best practices in validation data sampling in text.
- Using statistical methods, detection of unexpected change in model performance in a broad spectrum of data sets and ensuing diagnosis of cause.
- Experience with Python, ElasticSearch, Search, SQL, Statistics and analytical skills, test automation highly desired.
- Experience in model validation.
- Experience working with active learning system, human-labeling and managing truth data
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Science and related field, Masters and PhD degree preferred.
- Experience with NLP, understanding of key concepts such as word embeddings, text classification, word sense disambiguation.
- Passion in data science in the clinical field, specifically oncology.