The Role: The Fiduciary Services team is looking for an Operations Analyst to help support our growing platform. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional quality support for all products and processes related to the Fiduciary Services platform. You will work closely with a team of project managers, developers and investment consultants to ensure all daily operational tasks are completed and results are delivered to clients on time. In addition, you will support the development and ongoing maintenance of internal systems/processes. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Fiduciary Services' solutions and products.
- Support the administrative and operational functions necessary to maintain the quality and stability of the platform, such as managing file updates, client communications and report processing.
- Work with both internal and external client teams to maintain accurate data and validate client deliverables.
- Investigate and troubleshoot client issues and data discrepancies.
- Manage the timely delivery of quarterly, annual or ad hoc reports; working with developers, project managers and consultants as needed.
- Work closely with internal product development and scrum teams to diagnose and resolve issues and implement feature enhancements.
- Develop and maintain any documentation necessary for operational support
- Bachelor's degree with excellent academic credentials
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
- Self-directed and detail-oriented
- Superior business judgment, data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of SQL, XML and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at any given time
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices and strong technical acumen
- Strong customer-service focus for building a product with purpose and supporting clients
- Interest in financial and investment industry a plus.
002_MstarAssocLLC Morningstar Investment Management LLC Legal Entity