“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright
What we’ll bring:
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
· Superior communication skills, verbal and written, as this role is responsible for the ongoing support of customers during the implementation process focusing on operational excellence and improvements.
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
· Previous experience managing customer relationships, which include facilitating customer implementation efforts across various external and internal project teams.
· Experience working with technical business units and proficiency in learning new technology.
· BA or BS degree or equivalent with a minimum 1-3 years of related work experience in client support or project management.
We’d love to see:
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
· Aptitude to thrive and stay organized in a growing, high-energy and fast paced environment.
· A detailed oriented perspective and entrepreneurial spirit.
· Solid understanding and ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, database software applications and XML.
· Previous P & C insurance experience.
Impact you’ll make:
· In the first 90 days, you will work with our internal teams to expand your knowledge of TransUnion, our products, and best practices. You will work side by side with one of our current analysts to better understand our implementation process and all associated sub-processes.
· Beyond 90 days, you will work towards managing your own implementations and customers. Working with external and internal teams to ensure customer goals and timelines are met along with improving and enhancing current/new processes, practices, and knowledge articles.
· As a key member of the operations team you will be a subject matter expert for customer implementations providing support directly to customers as needed. You will enhance the customer experience through process improvements and help grow the Insurance Division’s revenue stream through operational excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.