Operations Analyst at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic and clinical data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to work with our Clinical Data team.
- Maintain clinical data abstraction pipeline, set team priorities to appropriately match commercial delivery timelines
- Maintain research pipeline and capacity
- Manage clinical data infrastructure, reporting, and KPIs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure data is appropriately reflected and consumed by all Tempus teams
- Ad hoc projects to ensure operational excellence is maintained
- Bachelor's degree in analytics, business, computer science, finance or economics
- 1-2 years of consulting, investment banking or operations
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Excellent project management skill, with proven ability to execute highly complex projects with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic, and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create tactical action plans and solve complex problems
- Highly analytical, entrepreneurial, and self-motivated
- Solution oriented mindset