Operations Center Engineer at DocuSign
Operations Center Engineer
Engineering & Tech Ops | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Engineering & Tech Operations team builds and operates complex solutions for global business challenges that cross cultures, legal jurisdictions, and impacts millions of people and businesses every day. We hire people with a broad set of skills and people who want to work on creating never-been-done-before solutions at scale while ensuring world-class reliability and security. Our Agreement Cloud is a revolutionary solution that changes the way people live, work, and come to agreement.
DocuSign is seeking Operations Engineer to support our best-in-class, carrier grade service infrastructure. This Service Operations Engineer will partner across teams from engineering, quality assurance, build, technical operations and more to troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure and network issues and ensure we are meeting our availability SLAs.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Manager of Global Operations.
• Provide first line troubleshooting and information gathering
• Coordinate efforts among internal teams and the DOC, ensuring issue resolution, and providing ongoing communication across teams
• Collaborate with engineering to drive improvements in DOC processes and tools.
• Provide high quality support following and constantly refining standard operating procedures
• Identify recurring issues and escalate appropriately for permanent resolution.
• 5 years system administration experience preferably in mixed Windows and Linux environments
• 5 years’ experience in live site operations environments
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Able to quickly assess and address problems, escalating as necessary
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical reasoning skills
• Detail oriented and capable of working on multiple problems at once
• Able to cover Sunday - Tuesday 10 AM to 10 PM shift in addition to alternating Wednesdays
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.