Enova’s hybrid work model allows employees to work in the office T, W, and TH with the option to work from home on Monday and Friday. The health and safety of Enova’s employees is our number one priority and all employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be requested regardless of work location, unless prohibited by applicable state law. Employees may request an exemption to the vaccination policy due to medical reasons, sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as otherwise permitted by applicable state law.
Enova is currently accepting candidates for remote positions in the following eligible states: AZ, CT, ID, IL, IN, ME, MI, MN, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, UT, WI.
About the role:
Enova is currently searching for an Operations Metrics & Reporting Analyst (Remote) to be responsible for a wide range of support for Enova’s Contact Center. Under the guidance of the Metrics & Reporting Lead, you will act as an internal consultant on a variety of projects and tasks. Your primary focuses will be using SQL to create and maintain reporting, investigating and correcting data integrity issues, improving operations efficiency, and evaluating and improving functional processes. You’ll utilize your strong communication and organizational skills to thrive in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage accurate and productive reporting for the Contact Center
- Work cross functionally with teams to ensure data is not only actionable, but also accurate and in the right hands
- Lead UAT (user acceptance testing) for new reports and processes
- Create, execute and improve operational tasks and reporting where operations can perform analysis both in real time and through weekly/monthly trending
- Conduct ad hoc analysis regarding performance
- Collaborate with the Contact Center teams and other business areas to document and develop reporting and analytic needs (dashboards) and assist with ad hoc analytical requests.
- Analyze current business practices, efficiency metrics, user needs, and workflow processes to recommend process improvements and innovative solutions based on business requirements.
- Work independently or with business partners to automate manual aspects within operations and evaluate platform functionality as needed.
- Conduct regular industry benchmarking to make sure we’re keeping up with the competition.
- Proactively investigate and identify opportunities throughout operations to maximize resources.
Were excited about you if you have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Independent and motivated self-starter with advanced problem solving, strong attention to detail, and issue resolution skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines, to follow through to completion, and to present conclusions in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Excel and SQL expert
- Experience with report visualization tools like Microstrategy
- Exposure to operations intensive environments
Our Metrics & Reporting Team:
Metrics & Reporting is a group of analytical thinkers that support the operations teams. They focus on creating and maintaining reporting, investigating and correcting data integrity issues, improving operations efficiency, and evaluating and improving functional processes. They utilize strong communication and organizational skills to thrive in a dynamic and cross-functional environment. Their top priority is to ensure Operations has the tools they need to run successfully and ensure continuous improvement.
Enova is a leading financial technology company providing online financial services through its AI and machine learning powered lending platform. Enova serves the needs of non-prime consumers and small businesses, who are frequently underserved by traditional banks. Enova has provided more than 7 million customers with over $40 billion in loans and financing with market leading products that provide a path for them to improve their financial health. Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.