Operations/Middle Office Associate
PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that success is driven by a strong collaborative process. The passion for that idea powers our firm still, 20 years later. As an Operations/Middle Office Associate at PEAK6, you’ll be integral to maintaining and improving the firm’s processes and procedures by collaborating with traders and technology to advance the firm’s position as an innovative leader in the industry. Working in Operations/Middle Office at PEAK6 means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you continue to enhance your skills.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Reviewing and reconciling all components of NTI, processing dividend data, and variety of other tasks.
- Investigating mark-to-market PnL, BCE, and Dividend related issues.
- Working with other teams, such as trading, technology and finance, to deliver on firm initiatives.
- Partnering closely with third party vendors and clearing firms to ensure data is accurate and to rectify any differences
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel VBA
- Ability to identify operational process improvements and successfully implement for an effective solution.
- An understanding of the components that make up NTI
- The ability to dig into the details and use data to identify issues
- The ability to pass Series 7, 56, or 57 licensing exam upon hire
- Technical proficiency in Python not mandatory but strongly preferred
All of our team members have these traits. You should, too.
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Middle Office Associate you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Speakers Series
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program