WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
IMC is a leading global market maker, using algorithmic trading and advanced technology to buy and sell securities on multiple trading venues worldwide. We provide liquidity to the financial markets, driving efficiencies for buyers and sellers.
Founded in 1989, we are an ambitious, innovative company and identified early on the importance technology would play in the fast-paced evolution of trading. This entrepreneurial spirit still drives us today and can be found in all of our offices around the world.
We now operate globally from offices in Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Our employees work closely together in multidisciplinary teams, making our success possible.
Technology - At IMC, technology is not a department, it is at the heart of everything we do. Our technologists push the limits of possibility, and then look beyond. In our fast-paced environment, short feedback loops mean projects worked on in the morning can enter production the next day.
Trading – Although our traders come from many backgrounds they all have one thing in common: they are at their best solving complex problems. Their insight into global events, market shifts and pricing ensure we are trading in the right place, at the right time.
Business Support - Around the world, IMC’s business support teams are essential for sustaining our success. In our dynamic environment, we have many exciting challenges and multidisciplinary opportunities to shape our operations and make a real impact.
Our employees are our greatest asset so we give them lots of responsibility and the support they need to make a difference. Our flat structure fosters a culture of openness and collaboration, encouraging the sharing of ideas and knowledge. It makes no difference if you have been with us for three days or three years, the best idea wins.
While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun; whether solving complex challenges or in team building, leisure and sporting activities. IMC also enables its employees to contribute towards a better society through our foundation.
This role is responsible for strategic analytics initiatives, people research, and experimentation to solve essential business and HR challenges with a focus on key issues like predicting great hires, predicting turnover, and supporting our company’s employee engagement goals. This role will solve complex human and data questions and communicate solutions that provide insights and lead to data-driven recommendations. The successful person in this role will be independent, forward-thinking, curious, and enjoy learning and growing skills. This position will work directly with the Business Planning & Analytics team, Head of HR, HR Business Partners, and business leaders throughout the organization.
- Analyze HR processes to make data-driven recommendations on improving effectiveness and efficiency
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify initiatives and execute solutions to people-related business problems using data analysis, advanced analytics and data engineering best practices
- Leverage data from a variety of sources to analyze performance in key HR metrics, identify areas of opportunity, and provide actionable insights to HR and Business leaders
- Lead data-driven and evidence-based research to support delivery of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics
- Partner with HR leader to develop, monitor, and maintain standard set of HR and talent KPIs
- Lead strategic workforce analysis to inform and drive workforce planning
- Leverage expertise and knowledge of HR industry and people analytics trends to address practical business challenges
- Work closely with BP&A team to develop and implement visualizations of data analyses and predictive analytics to provide people trends and insights to the broader organization
- Establish strong cross-functional relationships to fully understand the business, processes, and opportunities
- Present data, trends, and business implications to technical and non-technical colleagues using clear, succinct written & oral communication
- 5+ years of experience in people analytics, data analytics, or similar analytical field
- BA (MA or PhD preferred) in I/O psychology, statistics, or other quantitative field
- Experience in research design, visualization techniques, and advanced statistical methods
- Experience with tools and languages such as SQL, R, SPSS, Python, QlikView and in the design and implementation of data pipelines that support the continuous delivery of insight
- Understanding of external people analytics landscape and trends
- Experience with people research, the human capital domain, or HR data & analytics
- Experience in understanding and applying data privacy regulations
- Comfort working with uncertain requirements or outcomes and ability to apply definition and structure around broad questions or projects
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and the versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities and urgent issues
OUR HIRING PROCESS
To set you up for success, you can find our hiring process including tips on applying and interviewing with us on our website. Now it’s up to you! Apply today to start an amazing journey with IMC.