We’re here to ensure the advertising industry and the people in it are healthy and engaging positively and effectively with those around them. We’re here, ultimately, to improve the lives of people working in the media industry. And we take our responsibility seriously.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Campaign Performance Analyst will be responsible for working with internal teams on specific accounts to align campaign objectives and KPIs, develop performance measurement plans, and recommendations for campaign optimization. This position is responsible for developing and delivering insightful and actionable reports that tell a performance story. It will have a strong focus on insights vs. observations with responsibility for driving performance outcomes and optimized media investment priorities. The priority for this position is working across the internal team to deliver optimal performance to drive client growth, retention and high levels of client satisfaction.
About The Team
The Performance Analytics team has a passion for analytics and a common vision for improvement and growth. As trusted advisors to both our internal teams and clients, our time is split between diving deep into rows of data, showing off our reporting dashboards, and educating our clients on KPIs, tools and evolving methodologies. Among our supportive team network you can often find us showing off the creative reporting templates and custom dashboards that make us proud.
- Align campaign objectives and KPIs and develop performance measurement plans and recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Develop and deliver insightful and actionable reports that tell the performance story of the campaign.
- Partner with Client and Media Services, Search, and Social team members to develop forward-looking campaigns based on historical performance insights.
- Present reports, optimization recommendations, and insights to both client and internal audiences
- Understand Centro solutions related to analytics and reporting such as ad verification, attribution, brand studies, viewability, etc.
- Mentor Associate level performance analysts.
- 2+ years digital media experience, especially in client facing buying or media measurement departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Strong independent thinking and problem solving abilities
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Highly motivated with a strong record of project or process management
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Understanding of media buying and ad serving landscape
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- A fun, positive attitude that embodies the Centro’s culture
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.