Practice Director, Healthcare Revenue Growth and Analytics at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As the leader of our Healthcare Provider Revenue Growth and Analytics Solution, you’ll be responsible for the product and services strategy, go-to market strategy and delivery of high impact Revenue Analytics solutions including implementation and consulting services. In this role, you will work with the senior leadership of major health systems across the country to help them grow their top line revenue and reimbursement using the StrataJazz® platform and Strata services. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, publishing, and presenting on industry leading practices in this domain. You will need to build and maintain an effective process and team that consistently delivers high-impact services to our client base. You will work closely with Strata’s Product Management and Product Development teams to increase functionality and scope of the toolset. Working directly for the SVP of Strategic Services, you will have a key role in helping to grow Strata and expand the impact we have on our clients.
You will be responsible for developing and achieving annual sales and revenue targets. You will build a team of consultants who have strong consulting and client management skills. You will partner with Strata Practice Leaders and Product Management to deliver full-service solutions to our client base, including client network programs and staff augmentation services. You will work with Experience Management and Business Development to position and scope Revenue Growth and Analytics offers. Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Defining and executing the overall strategy for the Provider Revenue Growth and Analytics solution including product, services, and programs
- Works closely with Product Development and Product Management to define the product roadmap, provide input into functionality, and ensure that functionality meets client needs Revenue Analytics solutions
- Builds a team of consultants who work with clients to enable clients to identify and implement improvements in contract terms, pricing, charging practice, etc. to grow net revenue, reduce risk and/or increase the quality of their decision making through actionable data
- Defines the approach for implementation and service delivery for large, complex Revenue Analytics clients. May be involved in service delivery for large complex clients
- Supports Business Development and Experience Management teams by providing subject matter expertise, product demonstrations, and scoping of solutions
- Communicate industry leading practices and client success stories through articles, webinars, and conference presentations
- Educate the Strata team on this domain and enable team members to speak credibly on relevant topics
- Collaborate with other practices and functions to drive business results and client satisfaction
- Develop leadership, client service, domain expertise and technical skills among direct reports
- Achieves outcome goals for sales, revenue, and client satisfaction targets
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Healthcare Management
- MBA or MHA preferred
- 8-10+ years of healthcare industry experience required
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare provider net revenue solutions, e.g. contract management, charge capture, managed care, preferred
- Demonstrated competency in designing and implementing improvement processes, managing services teams and/or effective client engagement programs
- Understanding of healthcare finance, operations, and clinical functions
- Fluency with both healthcare clinical and administrative data
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the context, business objectives, and client needs
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time