Process Improvement Analyst at Vivid Seats
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
Vivid Seats Process Improvement Analyst will work with our Operations Management team to overhaul our processes and drive customer experience leveraging fact-based decisioning. The ideal candidate has a passion for developing actionable insights through analysis of data and a background with core Lean/Six Sigma concepts.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive efficiency, revenue, and customer experience.
- Leverage Lean and Six Sigma approaches to provide insights into current business practices and identify step-change process improvements.
- Maintain strong working relationships with multiple functions, including customer service, sales, order processing, and quality assurance
- Identify relevant data, develop reporting, and utilize data to measure impact of changes to processes
- Collaborate with colleagues from any level of the organization based on the project, including senior management, department heads, and other analyst colleagues
- Present findings in clear, concise and well-documented whitepapers
To be successful, you'll need
- 2-4 years of operations/contact center experience in a process improvement role
- Experience applying Lean and Six Sigma tools in a service industry
- Demonstrated competence in quantitative analysis
- Experience applying analytical methods and approaches in a business context
- Experience with SQL is required
- Experience using visualization techniques or data analytics tools for presenting data and analysis
- Expert-level Excel capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in economics, mathematics, industrial engineering, computer science or related field
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
225 W. Randolph
Chicago, IL 60606