Product Data Scientist
At Fetch Rewards, we have two sayings that sum up the ethos of our organization launched in 2013:
Defeat the Odds!
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help people digitize their shopping in a way that is fun and rewarding. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Headquartered in Madison, WI with offices in Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, and New York, we pride ourselves on two things -- speed and excellence.
The Data Science & Analytics team embodies these values and works with a laser focused objective to enable data driven decision making for both internal stakeholders and external partners. We are looking for a Product Data Scientist to contribute to this vision and reap the rewards of joining an exciting company in the high growth phase.
You will create analytical solutions that help Fetch teams leverage and monetize actionable insights from our unique data. This is a challenging and high visibility position, responsible for creating these solutions as well as influencing technical direction. Success in this role requires the ability to take on challenging problems and design & develop an amazing solution with little to no assistance.
- Ability to create SQL/Python programming modules for custom insights required by our Product Teams. Leverage statistical analysis to understand what is “acceptable” versus “outliers”.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with both business users and engineers for effective analytical solution development and deployment. Create automated KPI dashboards and monitoring reports.
- Passion to drive actionable insights from product usage and other relevant data to measure success of experiments, diagnosis of issues, understanding of general consumer behavior.
- Ability to present insights to business stakeholders through Tableau / Powerpoint / Excel in a compelling manner.
- Knack for conducting the apt Data Exploration needed to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness of our data sources.
- Discipline to create well documented coding and analytics packets to ensure reusability as the team expands.
- Master’s in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or any other Quantitative field
Bonus points for:
- Experience in analytics at app-based / Consumer Tech companies
- Good grasp of machine learning techniques, and their application in the real world.
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks like Snowflake, Spark and AWS services
- Familiarity with Tableau or any other visualization tools
- Effective communication, ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Love of Dogs! . . . Or just tolerance. We're a very canine-friendly workplace