Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics to join our Neurology & Psychiatry team as a Report Generation Analyst:
- Track samples through the pipeline (from sample receipt → Report Delivered)
- Work with our CS team to deliver reports promptly upon completion
- Push bioinformatics data through our reporting tools
- Work with our clinical team to review & sign out reports
- Generate PDFs from the reviewed & approved data
- QA each report thoroughly, following a series of checklists
- Curate clinical data associated with each sample
- Add clinical information to the results
- Work with our science teams to ensure new report features are appropriately accounted for on newly generated reports
- Bachelor's Degree related to analytics, genetics, neurology, psychiatry, informatics, or other applicable fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Google Suite applications
- High attention to detail
- Efficient time management & ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Work with cross functional teams & ability to manage upward prioritization
- Self motivated & independent learner
- Comfortable with change & iterative processes
- Willingness to take on more responsibility and demonstrates a work ethic that motivates others to rally around the desired end goal
- Experience working in a lab environment and/or HIPAA environment
- Prior knowledge of pharmacogenomics, psychiatry, or related fields
- Experience dealing with PHI