RevOps Insights Manager at VelocityEHS
*Open to remote candidates*
At VelocityEHS our goal is to deliver the most complete, the most user friendly, and the quickest and easiest-to-implement EHS, sustainability and risk management platform available. The Manager Insights is the reporting and analytics lead on the Revenue Operations team with responsibility to building and maintaining the centralized sales and marketing reporting infrastructure, including KPIs, dashboards, and other reports. Additionally, the individual is responsible for leading and supporting sales operations, annual revenue planning process as well as delivering ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the sales and marketing teams.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
- Operationalize data processes: provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business
- Develop KPIs, reports, and dashboards using BI/data visualization tools at the direction of the senior revenue leadership to track the effectiveness of current strategies
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and maintain business models for market sizing, accounts white space and resource allocation recommendations.
- Work with team members and mentors to distill the problem, adapt your tools to answer complicated questions, and identify the trade-offs between speed and quality of different approaches
- Oversee the execution of the compensation plans, commission processes across all sales teams, with responsibility for validating accuracy and developing consistent structure.
- Working with revenue leadership, coordinates and leads sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes, including territory and quota assignments, compensation plans, etc.
- Deliver variety of analytics, sales operations and other needs as requested.
- Create ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Director.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance), Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or related field required.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in RevOps, Reporting, Analysis and/or Business Intelligence
- Excellent business acumen and financial planning/analysis
- Experience using and integrating ERP, CRM, Tableau and similar platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaborating and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with Sales Operations within a high growth SaaS company.
- Ability to track multiple projects running in parallel.
REQUIRED SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in RevOps, Reporting, Analysis and/or Business Intelligence
- Masters degree in Finance or MBA
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, and RRSPS saving plans, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.