Salesforce Business Analyst at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is searching for a sharp, motivated Salesforce expert to join our team as a Salesforce Business Analyst to support new implementation projects for our clients. You will partner with our clients and other West Monroe team members on transformational programs in the areas of Sales, Service and Marketing solutions spanning operational strategy, business process and implementation. In this role, you will work with the Project Manager/Solution Architect to collaborate with clients to establish the project vision, analyze business requirements, design Salesforce solutions and deliver Salesforce solutions. You will partner with our industry leading team that is a blend of industry, business and technology experts to solve the complex problems facing our clients.
- Work with the project manager/solution architect to conduct business process review sessions to document user stories/requirements
- Creation of the Salesforce solution design from the identified user stories/requirements under the direction of the Project Manager/Solution Architect
- Responsible for the build activities via the configuration on the Salesforce Platform
- Conduct unit, system and end-user testing
- Support end-user training and documentation
- College degree, or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to travel to client-site
- Proficient in the process areas supporting either the Sales, Service or Marketing functions (Lead to Quote, Inquiry to Resolution)
- Proficient at documenting requirements/user stories
- Proficient at documenting the solution design for the Salesforce platform
- Proficient in the configuration of the Salesforce platform (Sales, Service, Marketing)
- Minimum of 2 years experience performing Salesforce consulting implementations preferred
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Field Service, CPQ, eCommerce,
- Communities certifications and project experience preferred
- Proven ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent client-facing and oral communication skills
- Consulting experience preferred
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.