Security Operations Analyst at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
As a Security Operations Analyst, you will report to our Senior Director of Information Security and be responsible for threat hunting, which includes proactively searching through infrastructure, networks, endpoints, and databases for security vulnerabilities. The Security Operations Analyst will be able to rapidly assess security information, identify false positives, and conduct correlation analysis across numerous internal and external data sources, identify information security incidents, and support computer security incident response team (CSIRT) activities. This role additionally will require experience in vulnerability scans, security audits, or risk assessments and provide feedback to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to industry best practices.
- Responsible for threat hunting, which includes proactively searching through infrastructure, networks, endpoints, and databases for security vulnerabilities.
- Monitors, responds, investigates, and performs root cause analysis for concerning security threats and incidents
- Performs regularly scheduled vulnerability scanning, penetration testing for DevOps managed systems and manage remediation and hardening of identified issues.
- Performs threat modeling and design/architecture reviews to identify and help implement secure processes and technologies
- Serves as an internal information security consultant to the organization and provides guidance on how to strengthen p44’s security posture.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and growth of the SOC (Security Operation Center), Incident Response tools/technologies, processes and procedures, including helping to manage a SOC MSSP
Skills and Experience
- Knowledgeable on OSI Layers, Network, Firewall, IDS, IPS, SIEM, DLP, Endpoint Protection.
- Experience working in a Security Operation Center preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced IT support environment.
- Experienced in a process improvement type of role and Security Monitoring Use Case development
- Passionate about InfoSec
- An advocate for continuous improvement
- Able to work in a collaborative environment with a willingness to share your ideas
- Self-starter with the ability to make decisions independently
- A self-motivated individual eager to learn and ask questions
Diversity & Inclusion
We're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. We can only deliver a truly world-class product and experience if our teams are as diverse and unique communities we are building for. So it's up to us to create a company where anyone can bring their authentic self to work everyday. We're constantly working to improve, and we accept our responsibility to elevate the voices left in the margins. It's on every one of us.
Our focus on inclusion manifests in the way we hire, the customers we serve, and the regions we prioritize. We're building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for: a company that celebrates you for being you.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — project44 is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected] Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More about project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.