Senior Analyst, Third Party Risk Management. at OCC
The Third Party Risk Management (“TPRM”) department identifies, measures, monitors and reports risks presented to the organization by third parties through several phases Onboarding/Off-boarding, Risk Assessments, Monitoring and Issue Management, and Reporting.
The Senior Analyst will provide support Third Party Risk Management by helping perform risk identification, Third Party Risk Assessments, supporting risk mitigation, assisting with reports, and working on projects as needed. In addition, the Senior Analyst may be responsible for special projects as assigned. The Senior Analyst will be partnering with key stakeholders to assist with TPRM efforts to monitor and manage Third Party Relationships in compliance with TPRM procedures.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration to identify, measure and manage Third Party risks and controls
- Complete Third Party Risk Assessments and present findings to leadership
- Assist with ongoing monitoring and offboarding of Third Parties
- Assist with standardized reports, templates and scorecards used to inform management on Third Party risks
- Present Third Party findings to various levels of leadership
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of emerging financial, operational, third party and regulatory/compliance related information to contribute to the continuous improvement of the Third Party risk management program
- Enhances and contributes to Third Party Risk strategies, tools, and methodologies to measure, monitor, and report risks
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ability to anticipate, draw conclusions, and adapt to changing needs and demands.
- Prior Third Party Risk Management, Audit or Enterprise Risk Management experience
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work independently on projects with little oversight or as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, strategic thinking and reasoning abilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and quickly adapt to changing assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 3-5 years of experience in Risk Management, Third Party Risk, Auditing or the equivalent
- Comprehensive knowledge of Third Party Risk Management processes and methodologies
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.