Senior Analytics Analyst at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Graduate degree in the hard sciences with advanced coursework in statistics or mathematics
- Proficiency writing SQL queries for data extraction
- Proficiency with one or more statistical programming languages such as R or SAS
- Familiarity with Web Analytics packages (Google Analytics and/or Omniture)
- Familiarity with ETL concepts and techniques
We’d love to see:
- At least four years of professional analytics experience
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of database design
Impact You'll Make:
- In a typical week, you’ll find yourself collaborating across departments to justify site experimentation, while next working with Engineering / UX teams to identify and solve process related friction or simply strategizing how best to use our tech to measure the performance of new features.
- You’ll extract data and perform segmentation and statistical analysis on large population data sets using languages such as R, SAS, SQL, and Python on Linux and Windows platforms.
- You’ll develop Google Analytics tracking and reporting expertise to serve as an enterprise SME to better deliver insights, training, and best practices across TransUnion Organization.
- You’ll craft and deliver tracking requirements for new project KPI tracking.
- You’ll assist in maintenance, validation, and enhancement of analytic tracking implementations.
- You’ll collaborate across teams to properly execute on design, implementation and analysis required to support web site experimentation and/or audience surveys.
- You’ll use quantitative skillset to analyze data to rapidly find and report site anomalies impacting web site experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.