As a member of our Global Technology team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop core business platform involving design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
We are looking for a Business Analyst Lead & Scrum Master with skills and experience with large-scale real time mission critical applications who will be responsible for defining the capabilities and features of a next generation dashboarding, reporting and analytic applications. As a BA / Scrum Master, you'll act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team, drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement.
- Work with the business & product teams to analyze & identify requirements, document the functional and non-functional requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and solutions
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Manage stakeholders, negotiate, influence and drive the conversation towards getting consensus from all stakeholders on product roadmap and priorities
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team
- Contribute a business perspective during design, define data model, facilitate design reviews with technology and business teams
- Works with the Product owner to align team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Champions continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coaches teams to conduct continuous improvement events
- Communicates organizational impediments to leadership; clears impediments for the team
- Embraces the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instills the same in the team(s) you coach
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy for both functional as well non-functional product requirements
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-evolving business needs
- Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
- Hands-on experience to modern engineering practices and tools like - Domain Driven Design, Test-Driven Development, Behavior driven development and Jira, Continuous Integration
- Working experience on latest technology stack – Responsive UI, Micro Frontend, Database, Cloud, Workflow and rules engine
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management
- Experience as a practicing Scrum Master on a team, adherence to core Agile values and principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization and across multiple locations
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging between $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology centers worldwide, our team of close to 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients’ success.