Role & Responsibility:
1. Communicate with internal and external clients, client success teams to understand andclarify business requirements.
2. Convert business requirements into actionable solutions through detailedanalysis such as calculation prototyping, usage analysis, anddata mapping/mining/locating in various data sources.
3. Write specification according to requirements andexplain details to project team.
4. Collaborate with PM, tech leader, developer, and QA to deliver project according to requirements, such as test account creation, calculation verification.
5. Support existing business andproducts.
Business Stakeholder Requirements:
1. 3+ years of business analysis or data analysis.
2. 1+ years of experience with Morningstar software and or Data
3. Possess a bachelor's degree in Finance or relevant subjects.
4. Self-motivated, excellent work ethic, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
Advanced knowledge in data business and methodology of Equity, Fund, and Fixed Income.
Basic knowledge of SQL, Python, Jupyter notebook, Amazon web service
1. CFA chartholder or CFA candidate will be preferable.
2. Knowledge of Portfolio calculation system is a plus
3.Knowledge of entitlement system is a plus
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity