Senior Business Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree in IT / Computer Science.
- 3-5+ years Business Analyst experience.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements from business use cases.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
We’d love to see:
- Deep understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies and experience implementing projects using both.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Rally, Tableau - Ab Initio skills would be a plus.
Impact You'll Make:
- Be the vital link between our global technology team and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks for new product development.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with key stake holders, working with them to optimize integration.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions; make recommendations to product team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.