Senior Business Development Analyst
At TransUnion, we are proud to work closely with our lending customers to help them serve the millions of Americans seeking a better life for themselves and their families.” – Steve Chaouki, EVP of Financial Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you'll bring:
- 2-4 years professional experience in an analytical/quantitative position depending on educational background
- High level of competency with Excel, familiarity with MS Access and/or other data management tools
- Excellent quantitative and problem solving skills and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Solid organizational skills and high degree of comfort managing multiple assignments
- Proven track record for completing assignments on time and desire to produce high quality work
- Driven by intellectual curiosity and independent thinking with a positive “can do” attitude
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, or one of the hard sciences
What we'd love to see:
- Working knowledge of the U.S. mortgage industry
- Prior management consulting experience is preferred
- Master’s degree with a focus in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, or one of the hard sciences
Impact you’ll make:
You will assist in providing customer analytics and insights to support the sales cycle as well as be responsible for developing and maintaining a mechanism to track recent wins/pipeline and revenue. You will be part of a team focused on key interactions with leading customers and business partners and the design and delivery of market-driven solutions. Your key impact will include the following:
- You will perform project management and coordination tasks, assigning and coordinating project activities for cross-functional teams, developing project plans and status reports and serving as the communications point for the project
- You will build trust with business partners (internal and external), customers, key decision makers, and project sponsors by meeting individual commitments and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- You will conduct general market research activities by collecting and analyzing data to better describe our organization, the industries we serve, as well as our customers and business partners
- You will build a solid understanding of the internal and external data sources available to fuel research projects and support/ refute key hypotheses
- You will mine internal and external data for industry and customer trends, and business opportunities
- You will develop forecasting models (under different assumptions and scenarios) to support growth initiatives
- You will understand key communication objectives (internal and external) and an effective path to meeting them
- With management’s supervision, you will create client- and executive-ready materials (e.g., agendas, memos, discussion guides, marketing collateral, and PowerPoint presentations)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.