ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Customer Operations team. The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for leveraging data to help answer our organization's most important questions and ensuring everyone has the data they need to perform their jobs well. We are looking for a candidate who can quickly and comprehensively address the most important data challenges across departments at ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Generating and executing on a comprehensive plan for addressing a department's most important reporting & insights goals
- Interfacing with team members (including executives) to understand reporting requirements and data needs
- Building out tools which facilitate stakeholder data access as the company scales
- Applying SQL expertise to solve complex data challenges
- Participating in data exploration and providing analytical insights
- Contributing to the company's data governance policies
- Being a steward of the data warehouse (e.g. documentation, maintenance, and knowledge sharing)
What is needed:
- Expert SQL skills
- Analytical experience with data and data modeling concepts
- Understanding of data warehouses and ETL principles
- Demonstrated ability to make a material impact on an organization's most important metrics
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Deep experience with any analytical/visualization tool (Looker, QuickSight, Pentaho, Tableau)
- Ability to quickly ramp up as a subject matter expert on ActiveCampaign's data
- Data manipulation with Python (preferred)
- 5+ years as an analyst or in an analytics-focused role (preferred)
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.