Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
What You'll Do:
- Own the design, development and administration of advanced analytics dashboards and reporting and business intelligence tools. Beginning with requirements gathering across cross-functional teams, to the delivery of analytic solutions into production.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, providing guidance, data and analytical support for developing new datasets, analyses and tools in support of strategic initiatives.
- Perform deep-dive root cause and problem-solving analyses for and with laboratory, business operations and engineering teams.
- Design and build data views to support advanced analytical reporting, self-service data analysis and exploration, utilizing multiple data and visualization technologies.
- Work closely with technical and product teams to identify and align changes to internal systems in support of future data analysis needs and requirements.
- Develop and facilitate data governance initiatives to assure data integrity across distributed systems.
- Solve new and interesting problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Marketing or similar
- 3+ years of experience developing data sets for analysis use-cases
- 3+ years of experience with direct stakeholder management and ownership of full lifecycle of analytics/data projects and presenting analysis results to stakeholders
- 3+ years report-development and data visualization experience with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Ability to deliver both high-level explanations of complex problems while also able to deep dive into complex problems
- Advanced SQL skills for querying and analysis of large, complex datasets
- Experience with Python for data engineering or advanced data analysis projects/use-cases
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to partner with both business and technical team members and translate technical language to the non-technical need
- Creative problem solver, ability to handle multiple projects, and strong work ethic needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail
- Able to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
Bonus points for:
- Advanced analytics experience - classification/predictive modeling, optimization models, forecasting
- Healthcare domain knowledge and experience
- Expert knowledge of database/data modeling concepts, SQL skills, proficiency in query performance tuning, and desire to share knowledge with others
- Experience building cloud-native applications and supporting technologies / patterns / practices including: GCP, AWS, Docker, CI/CD, DevOps, and microservices
We’re on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We’re looking for Engineers who are passionate about changing the status quo and bringing cancer care into the 21st century.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sxual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.