Senior Corporate Development Analyst
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
As the Senior Corporate Development Analyst you will be able to shape the Vivid Seats vision while also getting a strong foundation in how the day-today business run. Reporting to the VP of Strategy & Corporate Development, you'll be responsible for the full range of corporate development activities: modeling pro forma financials; dissecting business metrics; and leading due diligence processes. Further, you will partner closely with senior leaders and stakeholders to develop the plan and lead the execution across the organization to manage all stages of the corporate development lifecycle. The right candidate has a passion for tackling hard problems and thinking critically, with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and a strong work ethic.
To be successful, you'll need
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field
- 3-4 years of experience in an analytical role within consulting, investment banking or technology
- Exceptional analytical skills with mastery of excel (SQL a plus), coupled with the ability to weave a data and content-rich narrative into PowerPoint slides and/or written long-form documents
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills; you thrive when given hard problems and the space to solve them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which enable you to effectively communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for the minutiae; adept at managing multiple workstreams and projects concurrently
- A passion for collaborating with stakeholders across the business and leading cross-functional initiatives; you are effective in driving results without formal authority
- Ability to remain comfortable in ambiguity and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606