Senior Data Analytics Engineer at Envoy Global
Location: Remote - within the United States
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We now have an opening for a creative and approachable Senior Data Analytics Engineer to join our dedicated Development team and contribute to the continued success of our leading global immigration technology platform.
Reporting to the Associate Manager, Data Analytics , this role intersects data engineering and business intelligence to provide data solutions to internal stakeholders and customers. The person in this role will work closely with Customer Service, Finance, Product and Engineering teams to deliver data assets and Dashboards for actionable insights.
As the successful candidate, this role will require you to:
- Design, develop and maintain data warehouse and analytics architecture
- Create reports using Power BI and Tableau as well as develop underlying T-SQL logic
- Implement and maintain standard enterprise dashboards
- Build complex SQL queries on large datasets and performance tune as needed
- Maintain ETL packages and supporting data objects for our growing BI infrastructure
- Communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders
- Strong ETL experience using SSIS or another equivalent tool
- Sound knowledge in Data Modeling and Data warehouse concepts
- Demonstrated ability to write SQL/TSQL queries to retrieve/modify data
- Demonstrated knowledge of troubleshooting potential issues
- Sound experience with best practices around database operations
- Strong ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies and adapt to an evolving tech-scape
- Experience with one or more of visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, SpotFire, TIBCO, QlikView, MicroStrategy, Information Builders, and other reporting and analytical tools is a plus
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field (hands-on experience trumps)
- Master's in Management Information Systems or similar
- 3+ years of experience as a Data/BI/Analytics Engineer or a related role
To APPLY, please forward your updated resume asap via the link included.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability