Senior Java Data Developer
Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Senior Software Developer in our downtown Chicago office. As a member of our Software Engineering Group, the most important thing we look for in people is a passion and enthusiasm around solving business problems through innovation and through sound engineering practices. For this role, we are looking for someone with substantial java, sql, ORM (hibernate) and data experience to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for working on strategic initiatives specifically related to how we store and interact with databases.
Current Strategic Pursuits:
- Introduction of Multiple Sites
- Schema Redesigns and optimizations
- Sharding and partitioning of multi-tenant data
- Programmatic database minification and splitting
Who We Need
- 10 or more years of experience in Java
- In depth knowledge
- ORM’s specifically Hibernate
- Relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Must have worked in product development and have implemented performance driven solutions.
- Thorough understanding of application server, web server, database server architecture and setup. Performance driven solutions including application security, load balancer and code optimization techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and willingness to do off-hour level III support.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Must have worked on architectural solutions including MVC and Microservices.
- Must have developed solutions around MySQL Databases. Knows database schemas and architecture.
- Good to Have understanding of implementation of distributed database and cloud computing