At West Monroe, our people are our business.
- Engage in developing and marketing analytics platforms-as-a-service solutions
- Collaborate with top leadership within the various practices to develop applicable client projects
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of WMP’s advanced analytics methodologies, best practices, and approaches to client delivery.
- Contribute to growth of knowledge in service line through training and KTS sessions
- Complete case studies for all engagements
- Develop talented individuals who are delivering client work
- Attract talent to continue to build the practice from top tier analytics firms and or schools
- Oversee advanced analytics work for quality assurance
- Be a thought-leader in providing solutions to clients on a daily basis
- Able to engage with client analytics SMEs to collaborate
- Lead engagements or the analytics portion of engagements by communicating and reporting project status to key client stakeholders, including budget, risks, issues, etc.
- Make decisions regarding aspects of project, including tools, approach and methodology
- Define detailed responsibilities, work tasks and targets for each team member according to the technical work plan
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assess stakeholder interests and plan and execute strategies to address their needs while quickly responding to client requests for immediate issues and driving projects to completion.
- Drive new business with existing clients by identifying and communicating potential opportunities to account manager
- Understand client business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into concrete projects and detailed proposals
- Create work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
- So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
- MS or Bachelor with equivalent experience required in related Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or similar quantitative degree preferred. PhD a plus
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative analysis/data analytics, managing and/or coaching one or more analysts
- Experience working with relational databases, such as SQL
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and present to C-level executives.
- Solid project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, change management, strategic planning and analysis
- Present experience or proficiency with data related projects
- Proficient analytical, problem solving and quality delivery experience, preferable 3-5 projects and programs with Fortune 200.
- Ability to work well in a team of 2 – 5 consultants
- Ability to travel minimum 50%.
- Proven expertise with advanced analytics and data mining tools and programming languages such as SAS, IBM/SPSS, R, Python, and SQL
- Familiarity with BI/data visualization tools such as Tableau and Qlikview
- Hands-on experience with multivariate analytic techniques such as linear and logistic regression, decision tree, cluster and factor analysis, time-series forecasting methods, SVM models, and neural nets.
- NoSQL a plus: HBase, Cassandra, Accumulo, Mongo, Neo4j, etc.
- Experience with ETL, data warehouse and reporting a plus
- Experience with MapReduce: Hadoop, Hive, PIG, Mahout, etc. is a plus
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.