Managed Portfolios is seeking a Database Developer. This position will be part of an IT team which is focused on updating Managed Portfolio's core web site and systems as well as automating data related activities such as ETL and Warehousing. The position includes database development of new systems, maintenance of existing applications and some database administration. A successful candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritize assignments in order to meet project deadlines. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- 3-5 years minimum design and development experience with relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server and No SQL
- Apply DevOps practices in area of continuous and automated deployment.
- Analyze and remediate production issues, and build instrumentation and operational readiness into the systems architecture
- Experience working with Amazon Webservices cloud infrastructure (At least one-year hands on experience on writing lambda and step functions)
- Experience in using terraform script, Serverless and AWS cloud setup
- A bachelor's in Computer Science or related, plus 3-5 years of experience for database development
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python , Node JS and other programming language
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity