This is a senior-level role on the RISE Marketing Team to help all product groups across RISE. This role will work closely with the Retail Investing Solutions and Experience (RISE) business unit and stakeholders on market research needs, insights, cadence and Voice of the Customer activities.
• Partner with Product leadership to identify and deliver customer research and data insights to help us understand pockets of growth and opportunity, problem areas, and other insights to help drive strategic decisions
• Understanding competitive and market dynamics and translating into insights for our products and lines of business
• Partner on delivery of Net Promoter Score studies, market studies and other insights to ensure focus on improvement across the business unit
• Define the customer-facing value proposition of the suite of products to evolve and refine the value proposition for existing products and services for the business unit
• Work with Product Managers to help them define and test the value propositions of their products, including in the ideation phase well before the product design
• Generate and refine product value proposition briefs that will guide Marketing and Sales teams in go-to-market work (customer acquisition, engagement, digital experience, and sales pitches)
• For key product launches, help orchestrate market validation, value props, customer insight, VoC activities for go-to-market across the organization.
• Participate in all steps of projects including but not limited to: proposal drafting, survey design, questionnaire writing, data analysis, report writing and delivery, presentation, and post mortem.
• Drive successful project execution, collaborating with senior team members and providing input/oversight to junior team members in coordinating logistics with internal & external operational teams (programming, fieldwork, facilities, moderators, data processing), and partnering with these teams to drive projects forward on stringent timelines.
• Translate data into actionable insights and recommendations through reports and presentations.
• Serve as a trusted expert in relevant trends impacting key clients, staying abreast of product, service, and competitive developments.
• Brings 12 to 15 years of experience in marketing, preferably in an agency, consulting firm or B2B environment (financial services or insurance industry preferred).
• Curiosity and passion for testing and experimentation.
• Strong writing, editing, and communications skills.
• Proven track record of managing projects from conception through successful release
• Management strengths as a transformative leader, motivator and change agent.
• Is an expert at identifying and translating clients' business goals into a sound market research program.
• Has an ability to guide, obtain and translate internal and client feedback into actionable items, and provide insightful recommendations throughout the project lifecycle.
• Has phenomenal attention to detail and a passion for delivering the highest quality and error-free websites.
• Has a strong track record of delivering work above expectations, on time, and on budget.
• Is comfortable leading C-suite level conversations and relaying our team's creative visions and goals in a way that exceeds client expectation
• Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, written and visual communication skills. Ideally, experience with other platforms such as Google Docs, Slides, Keynote, etc.
• Experience with SPSS and the following data analysis techniques: statistical significance testing, correlations analysis, multivariate analysis techniques (such as cluster/segmentation analysis) and conjoint and discrete choice analysis. Ability to apply techniques a plus, but not required.
• Passionate about data-driven approach and can think strategically to draw out big picture correlations, predictions, and recommendations.
• Strong visualization capabilities.
• Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered.
• Critical thinker, able to understand and respond to complex questions from clients and lead the development of research plans as well as deliver game-changing insights.
• Team player able work collaboratively and/or initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight.
• Passion for tracking research and comfortable working across industry segments.
Nice to have
- Experience in the big data industry would be great.