“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle database technologies
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the design and administration of logical and relational databases in diverse technological environments
- Experience with installing and upgrading database software
- Solid experience in performance tuning with high data volumes
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Requires experience in file structures, design, retrieval and access methods, etc.
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes
- Experience designing, implementing, tuning and maintaining SQL clusters for highly available OLTP and OLAP systems
- Hands on experience with both Oracle and SQL Server
- Ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff
- Good communication skills and must work well in a team environment
- Second shift: 4 PM - midnight
Impact you’ll make:
- Work in a team environment to provide knowledge of relational databases
- Provide support on backup/recovery and logical/physical database design
- You will be responsible for upgrades, installations, performance monitoring, managing data replication, diagnosing system problems, disaster recovery testing and maintaining user accessibility
- Act as a technical resource for our IT application teams
- Assists in the design, testing, implementation, maintenance and control of the organization’s data bases across multiple platforms, technologies and computing environments
- Consult with technical and business users on procedures related to new or existing files
- With some direction, establishes and maintains data bases for user testing purposes and production. Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- Receives general supervision and is competent to work in most phases of data base management, requiring only general direction for the balance of activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.