Senior SQL Server DBA
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- A progressive, cutting edge environment utilizing the newest technologies.
What you’ll bring:
- 7+years’ experience in the design and administration of logical and relational data bases in diverse technological environments
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server Replication
- Solid experience in performance tuning with high data volumes
- Experience in file structures, design, retrieval and access methods, etc.
- Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes
- Experience designing, implementing, tuning and maintaining SQL Availability Groups for highly available OLTP and OLAP systems
What we’d prefer to see:
- Experience with SQL Server Availability Groups
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience providing 24x7 production support on a rotation schedule
Impact you’ll make:
- In the first 90 days you will be integrating databases from acquired companies
- Assist in the design, testing, implementation, maintenance and control of the organization’s data bases across multiple platforms, technologies and computing environments.
- Consult with technical and business users on procedures related to new or existing files.
- Establish and maintain data bases for user testing purposes and production. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.